I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lisa Day (Univagabond). I’m honored to receive this nomination from a fellow blogger. You should check out her blog and you’ll see why I love to read her writings. I find them quite amusing. The Liebster Award is passed on from blog to blog to help the community network and discover new, upcoming blogs.
Here are my 11 answers:
- What do you think is the greatest thing about travel?
Not knowing what to expect. Having said that, I do like to research and prepare for some of my adventures, but I always keep room for surprises and the unknown.
- What is one of your most unexpected travel experiences?
I’ve seen so much natural beauty. We shouldn’t take it for granted.
- Hotels or hostels? Or tents?
Hotels, if they’re cheap. If not, then a motel. Sometimes a tent because that’s the only option. I rarely see hostels where I travel.
- Whatcha readin’? Got any favorite travel reads?
Maps! I ‘read’ maps of all sizes and colors. Other than that, I read travel blogs and inspirational writings.
- Come across any awesome music abroad?
Country music! It’s just so atypical from what I hear in my home country.
- What do you usually get up to on a typical day?
I’m not a fan of typical days.
- Why did you start blogging?
I like to share, and isn’t that what blogging is all about?
- What has been your worst travel experience?
I hit a bunny while driving from Kanab to Page in Southern Arizona.
- What do you do for money, honey? Have any good money-saving tips?
Being creative, that’s what gets me going.
- What is one of the best travel lessons you’ve learned so far?
Well, trust your intuition.
- Where are you going next?
Mount Whitney (USA). Hopefully to the top at 14,505 ft.
Supplemental Rapid-Fire Questions (*just for funs)
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird.
- Beer or wine? (And, if you answered correctly, red or white?) White.
- Favorite ‘Friend(s)’: Ross, Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, or Phoebe? Phoebe.
- Coffee or tea? Neither.
- Chicken or the egg? Or a fun weird fact about yourself! Chicken! Things happen.
Now, I’ll see if I can find some other blogs to nominate for this Liebster Award.